WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Slasher masks of the week vol4

Five slasher masks, randomly chosen, falls under my verdict, every week. 

here's this week's meat:



A. New Year's Evil (1980)
Well, I like it, but its a little too late if you reveal the killer early on in act 2. Still nice though.

B. Trick'R Treat (2009)
Aww, Little Sammie's wearing a potato sack with buttons for eyes. Creepy, simple and working. 
Atta Boy, Sam!

C. Halloween (Franchise)
Loving it; iconic and irreversible, and a nice touch for its "symbolism". I could also review Micheal's bed sheet disguise, but that's I'll be kidding myself if I do that.

D. I know what you did Last Summer (Franchise)
Hmm, a lot of my picks today are kinda good. Here's another personal favorite. There's a thing about hiding faces under shades that appeals to me, and this disguise kinda works it. Love it.

E. Urban Legends: Final Cut (2000)
Oh...so much for good picks. Okay, the fencing mask is nice. A little better than what Graduation Day (1980) did, but I can't say the same for the moon mask...what is up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment