WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Slasher masks of the week vol 13

Five slasher masks, randomly chosen, falls under my verdict, every week. 

here's this week's meat:

Fear of Clowns (2004)- The face paint had a nice and original design, though I don't understand the need to go topless. Too bad the flick kinda sucked...

SAW (series)- Whoever is behind the mask, Pigface is an unnerving character who acts like Jigsaw's accomplice/apprentice. The original take had maggots, but I guess a long-haired pig mask works too

Cherry Falls (2000)- Our killer wears its hair down to disguise themselves, cool, but a little weird. How do they keep their faces hidden like that for long? Either ways, I like it!

Shredder (2003)- My fave snow-bound slasher next to the Fritt Vilt series, Shredder packs a cool looking killer in a ski-suit and goggles. The perfect disguise and it's fitting!

Malevolence (2004)- yeah, I never was that impressed with this. It's too cheap and too unoriginal.

2 comments: