WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Medal of Bloodshed: Night Crew: The Final Checkout (AKA Intruder) (1989)

 Here in MoB, we salute those terrifying murders that gets embroiled to our noggins, whether the movie is good, super good or super trash.

 Scott Speigel's late classic, Night Crew made it through everything by being fun, simple and very gory. There's actually dozens of deaths here that I could award the medal to, but I think I'll give it to my top fave: The hydraulic lift crush! Where one poor young clerk got the rear end of the damn thing...half way.


















2 comments:

  1. That's a hell of a movie, and a hell of a crushing death - however, I would put it a tie with the meat saw death, myself - that one made me cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the band slicer is fun, but I like a kill with "bone-crushing" impact, haha! XD

    ReplyDelete