WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Slasher masks Vol 18

I'll be removing the "Of the Week" part of the title cuz it's hardly done by weeks.  So, without further delay, here's this post's picks!

 Dead Girls- A random killer? A deranged fan? An avenging psycho? It can be anyone underneath this mask and frankly, I think he/she's doing this do right! (The hat's a little too much, but least it goes with the cloak!)

 Ice Scream- ...Is that a box of Supercrumpious Strawberry Berry Blast Popsicle Delight over yer head? ...Did you EAT the ice scream first before you put that silly thing over yer head?...

Get out of my sight, you hack!
 Popcorn- Hey hey hey~! My fave movie's kooky villain! In a nutshell, the burnt look with weird metals is a cool gig especially if it allows you to put latex versions of other people's face over yers!

But those masks are a little spoilish so I'm gonna review this final "get-up" he used...which is very distracting. What is that thing he put over his mouth?
 Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre- I hadn't seen this flick...and I don't think I have any intention to either. How many clogs of metal did he used to make this mask?...
The Cycle: I've seen this flick a long long long long time ago and I recall not being impressed by it. i wanna try it again and see if I'll like it by now. Anywho, this is the hulkish killer's get-up in the movie, which is kinda cool in a decent kind of way. Not much to go here so yeah...bye!...

2 comments: