WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th Post! First eight rounds


Here we are, the last Friday the 13th of the Year! And as tradition here in Stickyred, this calls for a Friday the 13th film review, which I'll be doing for the next two days until I get my TV fixed...seriously, I've been stuck in my house for a week with no TV and only my PC as company. So While I gather some resources, for "My fave Jason Voorhees Kills and other listables", here's the first eight films I've reviewed so far! Enjoy it boils and ghouls!

Friday the 13th (1980)
Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
Friday the 13th Part 3 (1982)
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
Friday the 13th V: A New beginning (1985)
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1987)
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1988)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic portrait of Mr. Voorhees, Kaijinu! And excellent handling of Paramount's offerings to the series. Now on to New Line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday the 13th! :) I love the artwork - it's amazing. Maybe I should re-watch one of the F13 movies tonight...

    ReplyDelete