WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lookie who dropped by to my DA Page

If y'all remember my little review for the short animation slasher flick Into The Deadlights, then I have some news for you. He came to my Deviantart page.


the man behind the animation, Kyle Pittman, took a gander to my little art dump and dropped a friendly note in my page.

Well that cleared a lot of questions, mate! And a good background to one the more imaginative efforts I've reviewed in this little world or mine. So to Mr. Pittman, here's your reply: thanks you and you're very much welcome! I'm just doing my job as a struggling slasher fan slash call center agent slash artist with a blog of his own, with near unlimited freedom to write whatever he wants. (Near unlimited cuz I'm pretty much straining myself to not go overboard...even if I post two to three reviews a day or two)

Visit Pittman's DA page here

No comments:

Post a Comment