WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Slasher masks of the week vol6

Five slasher masks, randomly chosen, falls under my verdict, every week.

here's this week's meat:
Truth Or dare? A Critical Madness (1986)
If there's anything to say about Mike Strauber's mask, it's that it's silly, and dull, and a bit desperate. Nuff said. At least the movie's worth watching if you're down with a fever...


Nightbreed (1990)
I'm a little confused about this movie, since it moves from slasher to fantasy then slasher again and then some sort of Lord of The Rings style-epic film. At least Dr. Decker knows what he wants to be, a masked slasher, and a creepy one at that!

Clown At Midnight (1999)
Everything about this try-hard teen kill is dull. I mean look at that clown! I've seen scarier clowns than that! A tragic fail of stage act proportions!

Tuno Negro (2001)
Kinda an okay flick, and the monstrel get-up is really new, but I could have settled with something less showy. Not bad, though.

Bloody Murder (2000)
I got a friend in Deviantart who's in-love with this flick. I have mixed feelings about it, especially with its loonie "Trevor Moorhouse"...I think there's a reason why killers have names like "Jedediah" or "Craig"...

any way the mask...wasn't that the same mask "Bleeder" wore in "Alone in the Dark"?


Yep...the resemblance is uncanny...


No comments:

Post a Comment