WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Monday, October 24, 2011

A Week of Halloween: What I Learn With Sam

Halloween's just around the corner and for me, it's gonna be a big deal. Since no one in my country takes Halloween seriously, 'cept the little kiddies, I guess all I could do is watch horror flicks, but I kinda do that everyday so I might as just know a thing or two that's "Halloween" Appropriate. And not to mention that I do have this blog now means I can share some random useless stuff that you guys probably knows now.

While John Carpenter's Halloween holds the title for creepiness i slasher films, Trick R Treat went for old-school mindless fun that goes for the lore of Halloween. Since there's barely any celebrant in my country, here's what I learn from watching Trick R Treat that I believe will come in handy one day...


a. Jack-O-Lanterns ward off evil spirits, except the Spirit of Halloween himself, very effectively.

b. cheap masks never looked so good

c. Little Red Riding Hood will always be hot no matter who's under the hood
...cept', gramma...

d. You can be a loving dad AND  be a serial killer.

e. Murder is a wonderful Father and Son past time

f. Werewolves transform by ripping off their skins

g. Halloween is serious order in other countries (and I'm envious)


h. Halloween is great for murdering people, cuz no one can tell 

i. Razor-bladed candies. They're the best kind of weapon there is.

j. Sam is the Spirit of Halloween, and it should be made official.


2 comments: