WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Non-Horror Post: Today I Thaw, er, I mean "saw"...

 Disney's Frozen

Took a break from watching nightmares, and decided to thaw my icy heart with...Frozen?

In my country, a week or so before Christmas, we annually hold the Manila Film Festival, showcasing only genuine Filipino films to view in our holiday breaks. I figure that might as well watch this now before all the malls are stocked with cheesy, fair-budgeted films that are either plot-recycled sequels for on-going franchise that should just end, or badly acted attempt to do a good film.

As unpatriotic as that sound, I regret nothing; Frozen has to be one of Disney's best effort so far and was definitely worth melting for!
like an Olaf in an open fire...wait.
I really recommend it for those who love a good movie, may you be an animation fan or not, and I suggest tagging along a family member you know who will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment