WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Few More Hours to Go...

AND IT'S PARTY TIMEZ

Here's to bid farewell to 2014 and welcome 2015. I have to apologize my lowered number of posts and uneven schedule but, work really got hectic and the canteen PCs were taken out. Damn cheap-ass big wigs cutting corners...

But, least this year was an interesting one. Not much slashers but a lot of impressive horror flicks in general, and I even got to message some nice indie directors out there. And on a non-horror related note, i discover that  i got a talent in drawing furries. Just drawing furries. Not fursuiting, that'll be expensive and creepy. I might make one when I completely lost my mind to anything but murder but since I'm still partially sane, no...

So here's again to 2015! The year of the Wooden Ram and the year when Jurassic World is coming out! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

12 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Goodbye, 2014. We'll remember you as the year that helped to prove that VOD is seemingly the way to go when it comes to worthwhile horror.

    http://www.imdb.com/list/ls059776097/ - Everything I got around to this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, you SAW BABYSITTER MASSACRE?! Awesoooooome!

      Delete
    2. I got it online. It was okay. I'd probably give it 3 (maybe a 3.5, if I'm in a generous mood) out of 5.

      Delete
    3. 3 out of 5...sounds like a sealed deal! I just got Englund's The Last Showing so I might look for this one next!

      Delete
    4. What did you think of Cross Bearer?
      Was it good?

      Delete
    5. Huh, maybe I should start my own blog...

      Cross Bearer was kind of awkward, especially the beginning, but in the end I guess it was alright, probably another 3/5. Nice, albeit repetitive, practical gore, at the very least.

      Delete
    6. Ooh! thank for reminding me about Crossbearer! Yeah, it took a while before the good stuffs started happening.

      Love the death by drug overdose (not the usual way, mind you)

      Delete
  2. Lucky bastards with I-pad´s....

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/billy-club/id913690281

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have anyone seen this?
    http://horrorpediadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/poor-white-trash-part-ii-ad-mat.jpg
    Í
    Weirdest proto-slasher I've ever saw in my live

    Trailer
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih5-KeYJbXM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw it when Paul (VhsCollector) recomended in his review.
      But I think The weirdest one Goes To this one:

      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9wyhMdlYxTs&list=PLu9upnBx4A-pCu73SEP6fWnIZP0Vt7YQd

      (The link goes To the full film)

      By the way, Happy New Year to everyone!

      Delete
  4. I'm creaming my pants for Jurassic World!

    ReplyDelete