WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Slasher Masks Vol 20


Holy shit how long had I've made one of these?

Five slasher masks, randomly chosen, falls under my verdict.
Here's this volume's picks:
 Torment- Dissecto the Clown has to be the most misleading slasher I've seen. Just when you thought he would look something like this, he ends up looking like THAT! It's cheap, but least it works. If only the movie did too...

 Slash- this South African slasher film had utilizing the good ole' scarecrow slasher again, and this one sortah looked a little better than what I imagined. The coat and hat definitely goes with it, but there's some angles that makes him look sortah like the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers.
 Basement Jack- The titular killer actually looked a lot better without his mask. The mouth-piece was a good touch, but it looked a tad too big for his face for it to be a part of a child's doll. talk about convenience...
 Cold Prey/ Fritt Vilt (I and II)- large. bulky. fuzzy. warm. And just when you thought a polar bear is the only dangerous thing that can live in the snow, this guy came along and goes all menacing on us. Good job, Mountain Man!
Lethal Obsession- Now this is a movie I have mixed feelings with. I dig the plot and the killer's get-up here. But as for the actual execution itself, I just wanna jump into a met grinder and end it all. At least the killer's suit, a wig, a painted mask and a drag, looked good...

1 comment: