WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Holidays: What I got and what wished I got

So, turns out the 12/21/2012 End of the world prediction was a load of crappola (as always) and Christmas went on as scheduled, and though while I did still had work that day, I managed to snag some goodies for myself to indulge on.

Here's what I got this Holiday:

An LMFAO Soundtrack
from my sister

A Bench Michael Cinco Impalpable Perfume
from my mum

A DVD of the Dark Knight Rises
from a co-worker
A DVD of Mute Witness
from my boss

Now, here's what I wish I had this Holiday. (Dreamingly speaking 9u9)

An DVD of the Series 5 and 6 of Doctor Who

Cuz i never got into the scifi clique until I met The Doctor
A Copy of Deadpool: Suicide Kings
Cuz Deadpool is still my man!
A Friday the 13th Comic from AVATAR
come on, you know me!
A Copy of Sequential Art comic strips by Phillip M. Jackson
Cuz M. Jackson's cool!
A Dalek figure
EX-TER-MI-NATE!

A Comic Con Exclusive Adventure Time Toys
still loyal to the show...even if the story's qality had gone downfall when Flame Princess came...
A Screening for Bloody Homecoming
fireman slasher. need I say more?
Billy Club to be finished!
Seriously, we should support this and show
 I know how many runs you scored last summer what
a real baseball slasher's like!...
And there you have it. A little late, but at least I could hope for these next Christmas, right?...right?...

Anywho. Better be back on doing slasher flick reviews. i saw a bunch during this holiday season, mostly non-holiday related, but fun nights all the way~! So, til then, hope y'all had a great Creepmas, Christmas, Hanukkah or whatever Holiday you celebrate and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Billy Club already looks better than the baseball slasher crapfests The Catcher and Devon's Ghost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to see those two. If your rating, how bad are they?

      Delete
  2. Looks like a very nice holiday - and a fun wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...but seriously, I want a Doctor Who DVD set though. I rarely find a Tv series that caught my attention immediately and yet this country of mine don't even have it...eff...

      Delete