WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012. Hello 2013

Okay, so the world didn't end in 2012. Why didn't that surprised me? And, as always, we continue on to the next year, which so happens to be 2013. Never knew we'll make it that far...

So, as any movie fan out there will be, I'm generally excited to see some upcoming features out there, whether they will be out that year or on the next, and I thought I could list down some titles out there I'm psyched to see and hopefully will be out that year. Here's some slasher/ horror flicks out there that I'll give up my left hand just to see!




















A promising year? Hate to get ahead of myself, so I'll keep it a lowdown when it comes to expectations. Still, some of these flicks does look cool, so I guess I got a whole year to find out!

So, til' then! Happy New Year Y'ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Some good stuff coming - if those posters are any indication! Happy New Year Kaijinu!

    ReplyDelete