WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some Sketches in Progress

Thought maybe I should halt the Christmas movie reviews and show you guys some work in progress. Remember my "Heavy Hitters" page? Well, I was thinking of redoing some of...well, ALL of the art in that page, since the style and the color doesn't match with the background of the blog.

Also, I added three  franchises that actually took a growth from my childhood viewings.

Now, I may ask your opinion on this, should I leave it as a sketch or should I color it in?

Jason and Freddy 

Micheal Myers and Leatherface

The Creeper and Norma/n Bates

Charles "Chucky" Lee Ray and Ghostface
As you can see, I traded in some close-up shots instead of a half-body shot. Thought it would cooler that way. I'm also open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment