Holy Shit Hole on a Wooden Box! I won another award!!!
DEADPOOL! LOOK! I WON AN AWARD!
So here are the are rules when one is given the award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. NO TAG BACKS
So, the furst part of the segment, which I called:
Tell me about yourself~
a. Currently working as a call center agent/ customer support agent.
|Behold my work face!|
c. Despite my art style, I have very little favorite animes and only enjoys one in rare occasions.
d. Currently a BIG LMFAO fan
|and MLP: FIM...bet you didn't see that coming!|
g. Doesn't own a simple gaming console and yet can play Marvel VS Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds, which is my current fave game.
|meet my current team, yo!|
i. Is a Star Wars parodies fan (Space Balls, Family Guy's Star Wars trilogy, etc.)
|You and me, both, Barf.|
k. Had a thing for using puns...
The Second segment:
ELEVEN QUESTIONS OR LESS~!
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Giving out my own opinions and writing whatever I want to write.
2. What movie do you end up recommending to people more than any other movie?
...Hard to say...um...to be honest, there's a lot of movies I try to recommend to people. Read one review and there's always a recommendation at the end. But if there's gonna be one title I'll be more than happy to share, it's Death Stop Holocaust. Seriously, it's f*&%ing good!
3. What celebrity or artist have you have met who has inspired you the most in your life?
Never met a live one in my life...so far.
4. What is your favorite "bad" movie?
Again with the broad question! I happen to adore a lot of "bad" movies!...In fact, I think a good third of my reviews are made up of "bad" movies! But if I'm gonna choose one it'll be... Last Caress, a nearly plagiarized piece of bad cinema that I love and care.
5. What is a movie that offends you - a movie you hate for moral reasons.
Prom Night and April Fools Day remake. The moral of the movies? Never touch a fucking classic.
6. What are two of your favorite books that have NEVER been adapted into a movie.
Robert Bloch's Night-World. But I think it's high time someone should adapt this into a feature film! Such a kewl buk~! The other's a Black Flame spin-off novel for Friday the 13th called "The Jason Strain". It has zombies and slasher flick cliches all over it and I'll kill a thousand Skrull babies for it to be adapted! You heard me. Skrull baby massacre. for a movie adaptation. It's that good.
7. Whose opinion do you trust more in deciding if a movie is good or not? Critics in magazines/newspapers, fellow bloggers, or the general public (like imdb scores, etc.)?
I actually listen to everybody's and anybody's opinion about a certain movie before I check it out. If majority of them says it's awful, so be it. Unless, of course, I'm attracted to the film, then I have to see it myself.
8.. Which game from your childhood do you wish you could play again? (Could be a video game or a playground game like Tag).
Magic The Gathering, the first card game I ever played and I still have my deck.
9. Do you have a nickname? How did you get that name?
Actually, I have dozens of nicknames that I use to adress myself: Kaijinu is the name of a giant wolf monster I drew and recognize as my "signature monster". Herman Kertez is an anagram of sorts of "Secret Name". Luis is my second Name and prefer to my friends and Family to address me as that cuz I believe there's too many Pauls in the world. Others include Gideon Knowles, Cane E. Youst and Mark Milliger.
10. What was the first thing you posted on your blog and why? (Initial "Welcome to my Blog" posts don't count).
A "Golden Review" of Friday the 13th 1980
11. What is your favorite beverage?
Either a Shirley Temple or a can of Coke Zero.
Now, Since I'm done with that, time or my Le Questions~!
1. Had you ever daydream about something and what's the most memorable one you ever had?
2. Who's the one Comic Book hero you NEVER want to see made to a movie out of respect and fear of flopping?
3. Will you try to dance Jamie Lee Curtis' disco scene in Prom Night (1980) with a partner?
4. Name one of the least likely movie franchise entry that suddenly became your number one fave?
5. What's the weirdest experience you had involving a movie? (theatres, DVD releases, etc.)
6. Did you ever had a crush on a fantasy character in your teen years? If yes, who?
7. If a movie character out of your fave flicks suddenly appeared in front of your doorstep, who will it be and what'll you do?
8. WATCH OUT! EXTRA TERRESTRIALS! And you have a tool shed behind you! What'll you do?
9. With all these news on rocket launches, disease outbreaks and people killing each other, how close do you think we are before things go 28 Weeks Later?
10. If you had the power to change yer appearance, whose face yer gonna try first?
11. Worst tasting delicacy you ever encountered?
And I tag...
Craig Ed of Let's Get out of Here!
Maynard of Horror Movie Diary
Zena of Real Queen of Horror
Michelle, The Girl who Loves Horror
Hud of Vegan Voorhees
Eric King of Back Online Back on Duty
George Beremov of Cinemarvellous!
Venom5 of Cool Ass Cinema
Melissa Bradley of Melissa's Imaginarium
Gabriel of Invisible Kidz
wait, that's only ten? well, what's a rule if you can't break them?
So there concludes another award into my trophy room! Now while you kids enjoy yer turn, I'm gonna have fun with a Red ninja and some babes~ Ciao!
THANK YOU! GOODNIGHT NEW YORK!