WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Non-Horror post: pics from the depths of the Ozine Fest

Last Sunday, I took a break from the usual routine of slacking off, watching Adult cartoons, drawing, eating, um...lazing around after Church, and went out to do something I share some shred of passion to: Anime and Manga.

Due to very minimum spending money, I'm reduced to be an eyewitness to everything that's going on. It ain't a bad thing, however, since my sister decided to do cosplay with a friend, Micheal, or as we call him Soya. They went out as L, from Death Note, only, Soya's gonna be "original flavor" L and my sister's "A complete clone of said L, only 3/4th his size"...or "Mini Me" LPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
P.S. The stupid schmuck doing the stoopid face...is me.

So I spent half a day walking around with two Ls, or troLLs, trolling random cosplayer into posing with them. I have to admit, it was fun, and we meet a lot of awesome cosplayers along the way.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketOh, and we met this dude. I think he calls himself Mellow. I think he drank pepto laced with sugar sticks that day cuz he's hyper.

I also shot some cool merchandises. It had the look but no touch policy so I'm stuck with a digi-cam who needed me to do the zooming...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Not to mention, A FIONNA COSPLAYER!!! OH MY GAWD, AND SHE'S THE LAST WE SHOT! THANK YOU, GOD!!!

And there you have it. Some good time spent on a Sunday. While I may not able to get some booty goodies, I did have a swell time, some Egg Yogurt candy and a swollen feet from all the walking...oh and see a Fionna Cosplay! Adventure Time~ Come on Grab yer friends...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, yes it was my friend! Just wish I'd seen a Finn cosplay- OH WAIT I DID! XDDD

      Delete