WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Friday, April 13, 2012

FRIDAY THE 13TH IS MY LUCKY DAY!!!

First, I have my very first job interview (and looks like i'm gonna pass it!), then we found out that my sister's cyst removal operation was free of any more complications, and then, CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHEESE BURGERS AND ZERO-SUGAR SODAS?! AND NOW, THIS?!!!
I
 LUV 
FRIDAY THE 13TH!
YEAH!
I feel like SHUFFLING!

(P.S. Thanks for your troubles, Craig! and a belated Happy Burpday to a Girl who loves Horror)

3 comments:

  1. Hey good luck on the job interview! Anything exciting? Thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really; unless you count Call Agencies exciting. And yer welcome! 030

      Delete
  2. Hey pal - you are very welcome - it was a beautiful piece of art - and I was thrilled to be able to share it with the man himself - and then his reaction back with you!

    ReplyDelete