WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Happy 10th Birthday, StickyRed!

Ten years. 


Ten years of all things hacking and stabbing. Ten years of filling up this compendium of bodycounts from slasher movies and its kin. I never really thought I could make it this far! 

It kinda feels like it was just yesterday when I finally decided to start writing about my favorite horror sub-genre after visiting sites like Hysteria-Lives, Slasherpool and Retroslashers. (Dang, who remembers the last two?) I wanted an outlet and this site gave me that opportunity to do just that so, thank you. 

Thank you for those who dropped by to see what this little man has offer in insight regarding your favorite and/or new slasher titles out there. (I sure do hope I didn't spoil any movies considering the bodycounting I do here! haha) Thank you for tolerating my grammar, which I swear I check and re-check, over and over. Thank you for commenting and sharing a few suggestions for me to watch and read. (You know who you are, you good people!)

Thank you, to all the little friends I made here. Knowing you take a time off your day to see what I write about simply puts a smile on my face. (What can I say? I'm a man of simple pleasures!)

So ten years has passed since I started this blog. Here's to another ten years and more! So long as evil walks on two legs and there are final girls and boys to stop them, I will power on to see what this fine subgenre has to offer! So here's to StickyRed: Bodycount Compendium! So now, dear readers...



3 comments: