WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS BODYCOUNT. HIGH RISK OF SPOILERS. ENTER IF YOU DARE.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Two Years of Bodycounting: Happy 2nd Birthday Stickyred!!!

Dang. When was the last time I drew this mascot?!
Can you believe this Blog's been running on for two years now? Though, I have to admit this year's productivity is slower than before due to me working, but I managed, and this site's still up, giving you the freshest reviews to popular, not-so-popular, obscure and relatively rare slashers and bodycounting thrillers!

But for this year's birthday post, lemme do some Shout-Outs to my brothers and sisters who took the time to drop by every now and then;

First, to my bros, Craig and Maynard! From Let's Get Out of Here and  Maynard's Horror Movie Diary respectively, my two bros over the web who are never a complete bore with their wide, wide scopes of reviews, feedbacks, insights and beards! But mostly their beards!

Second, goes to the lovely lady of the night, Michele from The Girl Who Loves Horror, the adorable lass in glasses who makes honest and insightful reviews and comebacks, and has the special ability to look cute in glasses!

Then we got fellow Slasher bloggers Hudson and Joaquin Gonzales from Vegan Voorhees and A Slash Above respectively! Hud here's the more interactive one, and probably a better reviewer cuz he's pretty much straight to the point, (I prefer dramatics~! Monami~!), though Mr. Gonzales still entertains back; plus the guy's kind enough to offer me a DVR of Study Hell. (Though the exchange didn't happen. I have nothing rare-ish to exchange...U3U pfft)

Lastly, we got our new friend Lord Crayak, who I believe to be the admin behind a wikia known as Horror Film Bodycount Wiki, which is a good way for me to make sure my own bodycounting is accurate. He sortah frequents my blog and gives a lot of great info on most of the movies I review! I'm deeply appreciative of that as you can tell!

And of course, YOU! YES! YOU! THE ONE WHO'S PROBABLY READING THIS RIGHT NOW! Thanks for dropping by to this little labor of blood, sweat, tears and other bodily fluids that I'm willing to give up for some love and attention! Your views is the reason I'm still doing this, and the fact that I just love hearing myself talk! lol

So, yes, this is here to another year of Bodycounting! Slashers! Serial Killers! And everything else in between!

By the way; isn't it weird she used to look like that? My skills are finally maturing! 8D

11 comments:

  1. Bloody Birthday!

    "Lastly, we got our new friend Lord Crayak, who I believe to be the admin behind a wikia known as Horror Film Bodycount Wiki"

    Mad props, yo.

    Started that place (which I NEVER thought anyone would find!) out of boredom. I like bodycount lists (which drew me here) and I like getting screenshots, so let's do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking for any specific movie's death lists, then?

      Delete
    2. Overdue response... is overdue.

      Right now, I'm just focused solely on getting the best possible screenshots for pages that still need them. It's been slow (curse you real life obligations!) Various... difficulties also caused me to switch hosts, so now I'm at: http://horrorfilmbodycounts.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Horror_Film_Bodycount_Wiki

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!!

    This is one very cool destination on the inter web - with gold star Classics mixed with movies so obscure their own filmmakers aren't entirely sure they exist! Thanks for the shout out! May you keep blogging and bodycounting until the last two people on earth take each other out for the Final Bodycount.! And my beard thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. last two people killing each other...I'm gonna copyright that as a movie idea! lol! but seriously, thank you Mr. Beard...and to you, too, Mr. Edwards!

      Delete
  3. Woot, woot bro! Thanks for the mention! Is it really 2 years? Damn, time flies by. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Let's drink to the next 2 years :)

    oh btw: dude, what d'ya think? wouldn't it be cool if we'd do a collabo-post in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what do you have in mind, brother?

      Delete
    2. Ha, at the moment: nothing - but that's how all collabos started out =D
      Hm, maybe a double review about a movie that one of us hates and the other one loves? or maybe a little franchise?

      Delete
    3. oh, and I think it's easier talking via Email =)
      mine is mosquitokillah@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Hey guys, just stumbled across your site and very cool it is too and have to say HAPPY BLOODY BIRTHDAY. if you like all things Slashtastic me and my colleague are currently writing and compiling THE ultimate comprehensive slasher movie guide EVER, starting from the 30's, to Krimi's, Gialli, Golden Age, Shot of video trash and New Age slashings, its going to be mammoth and a huge task to review and view all these films. please go and follow us on Facebook@ Alone In The Dark- Over 80 Years Of Stalk & Slash please show your support, chat, add comments. we have probably the biggest slasher film archive of anyone, over 1000!! We are currently halfway through so should be published next year. Great to have your support and you guys keep up the good work with your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you, mate! I love the FB page! I don't usually go there I see a lot of unheard titles there, so yeah, looks like I got some new titles to look out for! Thanks again! XD

      Delete